website, www.bioarmstrong.com, and its
associated subdomains [collectively, our “service”]. By accessing or using our Service, you signify that you have read, understood,
Terms of Service.
Definitions and Key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about such as your language preference or login information.
- Country. Where Bio-Armstrong Multi-Systems Health Care or the founders of Bio-Armstrong Multi-Systems Health Care are based, in this case is Philippines.
- Customer. Refers to the organization or person that signs up to use the Single Bio-Armstrong Multi-Systems Health Care to manage the relationships with your consumers or services users.
- Device. Any internet connected device such as the phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Bio-Armstrong Multi-Systems Health Care and use the services.
- IP address. Every device connected to the internet is assigned a number known as an internet protocol [IP] address. These numbers are usually assigned in the geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the internet.
- Personnel. Refers to those individuals who are employed by Bio-Armstrong Multi-Systems Health Care or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data. Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information—including A personal identification number—allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Bio-Armstrong Multi-Systems Health Care as described in the relative terms and on this platform.
- Third-Party Service: refers to the advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Bio-Armstrong Multi-Systems Health Care ‘s site, which can be accessed via this URL:http://www.bioarmstrong.com You: a person or entity that is registered with the Bio-Armstrong Multi-Systems Health Care to use the services. What Information Do We Collect? We collect information from you when you visit our service, register, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Phone numbers
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience [your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs].
- To improve our service [we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you].
- To improve customer service [your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer
service requests and support needs].
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
By submitting your email address on our service, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the perspective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for customer audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us.
Is the Information Collected Through Our Service Secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information.
Can I Update or Correct My Information?
The rights you have to request updates or corrections to the information we collect depend on your relationship with us. Personnel may update or correct their information as detailed in our internal company employment policies. Members have the right to request the restriction of certain uses and disclosures of personally identifiable information as follows: You can contact us in order to  update or contact us to update your identifiable information 2] change your preferences with respect to communications and other information you receive from us, or 3] Delete the personally identifiable information maintained about you on our systems [subject to the
following paragraph] by cancelling your account.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you apply for membership, submit or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server via a Secure Socket Layer [SSL] technology and encrypted into our gateway providers data base only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and
are required to keep the information confidential.
The Laws of the Philippines, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of our service. Your use of our service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
By using our service, registering an account, applying for membership, or making a purchase, you
We do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally Identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. IF you are a parent or guardian and you are that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Dara from anyone under 18 years of age without verification of personal consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions:
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Phone: 09270751543